Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I realized that I had not posted a photo of the altered lunch tin I had made after receiving Andrea Walford's class planner - see it here http://www.demotodemo.com/

I did not have Bali Breeze DSP at the time, so I used Berry Bliss. Turned out well - now I just have to make some cards and dividers to put in it!
CS - Purely Pomegranate Textured, Pixie Pink,Whisper White
DSP - Berry Bliss
Ink - Pixie Pink, Purely Pomegranate
One of a Kind Stamp Set, Boho Blossoms Punch
Ribbon - Purely Pomegranate double stitched, chocolate chip polytwill, non SU pink
Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet Dies
Note that Purely Pomegranate CS & Ink and Berry Bliss DSP retire with the current catalogue. The Purely Pomegranate ribbon is no longer available. the chocolate polytwill ribbon retired with the Occasions Mini at the end of June.

Here is a christmas card I made this morning. It was really quick to make, so I am thinking this will be one of the ones I will be making in bulk this year.

CS - Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Ruby Red
Ink - Old Olive, Ruby Red
Stamp Sets - Lovely as a Tree, Heard from the Heart
Note that Heard from the Heart is one of the new Die Cut sets that will be available in the new catalogue (effective August 11)





No comments: