Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not a lot has been happening - with the health issues we have dealt with over the last months - this is definitely a good thing! Judy and I have been preparing for our stamping day - November 2. We have a group coming over to make some cards for our troops. We will be using some of the same designs we used for the last batch we sent, but we want to include some Valentine's and Easter cards as well.

I did however make another of the fold out brag books from UStamp. I used Christmas colours and instead of using ribbon to close it, I made a belly band and embellished it with a medallion that is also a 'shaker'. I used - Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss cardstock; Holiday Treasures DSP and Kiwi Kiss ink. The little tree is from the Deer Friends stamp set (level 2 Hostess). This next card is based on one of the UStamp Holiday projects. I adapted it to be a gift card holder. I used Kraft cardstock; Ski Slope DSP; Chocolate Chip Ink; Soft Sky ribbon (retired); Snowman from the Just Celebrate stamp set and the greeting is from Flaky Friends set (both stamp sets are retired)
I will post photos of some of the cards from our Cards for the Troops day next week.
Marjorie

No comments: