Sunday, December 6, 2009

Easel Card

I decided to try another easel card - this time with a Christmas theme.   Overall, I am quite pleased with the way it turned out and I plan to make more (it will be one of the projects we do at Judy`s tomorrow).  I am changing some of the DSP though.  A little bit too much green for me on this one.  Maybe I should have used the pine bough paper on the 'platform' of the card instead of repeating the olive green snowflake pattern.   For the ones we do tomorrow, I plan to use the striped paper from the Merry Moments package instead of the pine boughs.  In addition, we will use the striped design on the `platform`. 



Recipe:
Stamp Set - Christmas Punch (Level 2 Hostess); The More the Merrier (Level 3 Hostess)
Card Stock - Real Red; Old Olive; Merry Moments DSP
Ink - Jet Black StazOn; Real Red (craft and classic);  various markers
Other - Wide Oval punch; dimensionals; 5/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon; clear embossing powder; glitter glue

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: