Thursday, December 10, 2009

Monday's Projects

I got distracted and forgot to post the cards Judy and I made on Monday. 

I had posted this card before, but Monday was the first chance we had to make it together. 



Recipe:
Stamps - Snow Buddies (Level II Hostess), Winter Post
Card Stock - Real Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, Jet Black StazOn
Markers - Only Orange, Real Red, White Signo Gel Pen, Sakura Gelly Roll Pens (Stardust and Metallic Black)
Other - Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer, SU Mat Pack
 
We also did an easel card - similar to the one I had posted before, but I changed up the DSP a bit.  I am liking it a lot more than the previous card I had made.
 

 
Recipe:
Stamp Set - Christmas Punch (Level 2 Hostess); The More the Merrier (Level 3 Hostess)
Card Stock - Real Red; Old Olive; Merry Moments DSP
Ink - Jet Black StazOn; Real Red (craft and classic); various markers
Other - Wide Oval punch; dimensionals; 5/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon; clear embossing powder; glitter glue

The third card we did was one I had seenn on Sandi McIver's blog.  She had posted THIS CARD and later posted a tutorial which I purchased.  On her card Sandi had "whacked" her Finial Post embossing folder.  I was tempted to do so as well, but finally decided not to.  Instead of embossing the Real Red card stock we gave it a quick spray with a mixture of isopropyl alcohol and Frost White shimmer paint.  A very pretty effect with no scissors involved!  You can't really see the beautiful shimmer on the card stock in the photo, but rest assured it is very pretty in real life.




Recipe:
Stamp Sets - Leaf Lines, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Real Red, Old Olive, Shimmery White
Ink - Real Red, Old Olive, Encore Gold
Other - Gold Embossing Powder, Orament Punch, Mistletoe Ribbon (Holiday Mini), Glitter Glue,  Mini Glue Dots, dimensionals
 
Have a great day! 

No comments: