Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deck the Halls - Day 1

When I first saw the Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Mini Catalogue I ordered it right away.  Then when it arrived I didn't know what I was going to do with it.  I have seen several projects through my daily blog surfing and on Stampin' Connection and have now used almost the whole package and may have to order more!

The next several days will showcase cards I have made using that DSP.  Some of them are the musical cards available in the Holiday Mini - I chose the ones that are already recorded with an instrumental version of We Wish You a Merry Christmas.  I have previously posted one of the musical cards and it used this same paper.  You can see that card HERE.


Supplies

Stamps - Bells and Boughs
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
Other - Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Decorative Label Punch, Antique Brads, SU pre-recorded Musical card

No comments: