Sunday, November 14, 2010

Makin' My Lists

Every year around this time I start to make lists and often it is just on little bits of paper on my desk that end up getting lost (tossed in the trash!).  This year Judy found the cutest idea for altering an inexpensive note pad that you can find at an office supply store or one of the big box stores so I decided to make a couple for myself.  You can find the inspiration by clicking HERE.  It is the third photo on that day's post. 

I decided to use some of the products from the Holiday mini - Candy Cane Christmas DSP, Glimmer Brads, Silver Tinsel and the Tasteful Trim die for the Big Shot.  I created the little label with My Digital Studio and punched it out with the Modern Label punch.  I thought about tying bits of ribbon on the coils, but decided I was fine with the way they look.

Hope you like them. 

 
Supplies
Card Stock - Real Red, Blushing Whisper White, Cane Christmas DSP
Punches - 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Square, Word Window, Modern Label, 1/4" Circle
Other - Tasteful Trim Die for the Big Shot, Glimmer Brads, Silver Tinsel, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, My Digital Studio

No comments: