Sunday, November 9, 2014

Endless Wishes

Last year Stampin' Up! offered the Endless Wishes photopolymer stamp set but for a limited time only.  It sold out so quickly that I was not able to get the set but I did get the My Digital Studio download.  This year the Endless Wishes set was in the Holiday Catalogue so I ordered one as soon as I could.

Anne Granger shared a card using that set and it is one of the cards Judy and I made on Thursday.  You can see Anne's card HERE.

I didn't have the DSP Anne used but I did still have paper left from a package I had ordered from last year's Holiday Catalogue.


Supplies
Stamps - Endless Wishes, Good Greetings
Ink - Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate
Card Stock - Whisper White, Lost Lagon, Smoky Slate, Winter Frost Specialty DSP (retired)
Other - 1/8" Silver Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: