Thursday, November 13, 2014

Inky Divas Weekly Challenge - Week of November 10

This week the challenge posted on the Inky Divas site was to create a card using at least one stamp set and framelit or punch from the 2014 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue.  The card also had to include some sponging.

I had the Holiday Home stamp set and coordinating Home for the Holidays framelits on my table so I decided to use them for my card.

It's hard to tell in the photo but each of the houses is popped up with dimensionals.  I masked off the bottom of my Whisper White panel with a piece of torn copy paper and punched out a 1 1//4" circle mask for the moon.  I sponged the sky using Night of Navy.  The snowfall is stamped using White StazOn and a long retired stamp.  The greeting, Santa's sleigh and the snowman are all included in the Holidy Home stamp set.  The houses were stamped and then coloured with Blendabilities.  They were then cut out with the matching framelits.


Supplies
Stamps - Holiday Home
Ink - Memento Black; White StazOn; Night of Navy; Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake and Skin Tones Blendabilities Markers
Card Stock - Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy
Other - Home for the Holidays Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Merry Minis punch pack (retired), rhinestones

No comments: