Monday, November 17, 2014

JOY Wreath

I needed a new wreath for my front door but couldn't find one that I liked that would fit between my door and screen door without getting squashed.  A few days Angie Kennedy Juda posted a lovely wreath on her blog using the Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!  You can see it HERE.  She also posted one using the All is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper HERE and a Halloween Wreath HERE.

I headed to the craft store in search of a 10" foam wreath but they only had a 12" one.  As soon as I got home I started cutting paper strips.  I used 28 strips.  Because my wreath was larger I found that the 2 3/8" scallop punch looked a little small so I imported the scallop circle punch, the circle punch and the letters (Timeless Type Junior Letters) from My Digital Studio to my Cameo Silhouette eCutter, resized them and cut them out.

I'm really happy with it and t fits perfectly between my doors



Supplies
Card Stock - Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper, Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler
Other - Foam Wreath form, Stampin' Dimensionals, My Digital Studio, Cameo Silhouette, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Strong Adhesive (I used my ATG), Signo White Gel Pen

No comments: