Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Inky Divas Weekly Creative Challenge

This week's challenge was to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) a card and post it to the Inky Divas Facebook page along with a link to the original card.

My card is one I found on Peggy Murwin's blog HERE.  There were no dimensions or directions but I did see in the comments that Peggy had followed directions posted by Julie Davison HERE.  I followed the directions for the card dimensions as the score lines but adjusted the placement of the cut line.  Rather than using Julie's measurement of 1 1/2" my cut line is at 1".

Card closed:

Card open:

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Snow Place, Lots of Joy
Ink - Memento Black, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock - Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Basic Black, retired DSP
Other - Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snow Friends Framelits, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: