Friday, November 27, 2015

Woodlands

When I first saw the Woodlands Embossing folder in the 2015 Holiday Catalogue it didn't register with me that this was something I was going to need.  As more and more samples hit Pinterest and various blogs I follow I quickly realized that I better order it.  By the time I placed the order the item was backordered and I was pretty far down the list.  The folder finally arrived a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't wait to get a card made.  Most of the cards I have seen used the beautiful stand of pine trees in the Wonderland Stamp set but I used the single pine included with the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Lovely as a Tree, Festival of Trees, Versatile Christmas
Ink - Soft Sky, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock - Whisper White, Mossy Meadow
Other - Woodlands Embossing Folder, Banner Punch, nonSU cutting dies, Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: