Saturday, July 22, 2017

Daisy Delight


I am still determined to use as much of my retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers as I can.  For this card I used a sheet from the Serene Scenery Paper Stack and teamed it up with the Daisy Delight Stamp Set.  I had seen THIS card on Pinterest and knew I wanted to CASE it.  I made a few changes - I used Gold Glimmer Paper for the centres of the daisies and added a layer of Early Espresso card stock behind the DSP panel.

I used Crumb Cake ink to stamp the flowers (stamped off once) and before punching them out I sponged on So Saffron ink.


Inside of the card.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Daisy Delight, Butterfly Basics (for sentiment)
Ink - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Early Espresson, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer, Serene Scenery DSP (retired)
Other - 1/2" Circle Punch, Daisy Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: