Monday, July 31, 2017

My Paper Pumpkin - July 2017

The July Paper Pumpkin was called Positively Picturesque.  I haven't yet made any of the cards as shown in the kit instructions but I have made one alternative card.  I saw the card posted on the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club Facebook group that I belong to and knew I had to copy it.  It did tweak it a tiny bit (I added the sun and the layer of patterned paper).


Supplies from the kit are the watercolour wash piece, the sunburst stamp and the patterned paper.

The watercolour wash piece was cropped from a note card included in the kit; the patterned paper was cropped from the inside of one of the card envelopes also included in the kit.

Stampin' Supplies
Positively Picturesque Paper Pumpkin Kit - July 2017
Stamps - Sheltering Tree; July 2017 PP Kit
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Card Stock - Whisper White (Thick), July 2017 PP Kit, Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette
Other - Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Season Layers Thinlits, Glitter Enamel Dots


.

No comments: