Monday, July 24, 2017

Wood Textures Designer Series Paper

In the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! annual catalogue there is a beautiful selection of "pretty" designer series papers but there is also a stack of more masculine papers.  The Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack.  This pack includes 4 each of 12 double-sided designs - perfect for use on masculine cards.

Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
I am going to need several masculine birthday cards over the next few months so I started scanning Pinterest for cards using this wonderful DSP.

In addition to the DSP, this card uses the Happy Birthday thinlit.  I cut two and stuck them together to make it a little thicker.  Next time I think I may layer three of the diecuts.  I also used the now retired Woodgrain Textured Embossing folder.  In the catalogue there is a new embossing folder that could be used - Pinewood Planks.



I like to "decorate" the inside of the card to coordinate with the front.



Stampin' Supplies
Card Stock - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Wood Textures DSP Stack
Other - Happy Birthday Thinlit, Woodgrain Embossing Folder (retired), Fine Tip Glue

No comments: