Monday, August 21, 2017

Baby Shower Card

Yesterday was the baby shower for my grand niece.  This is the card I made to go with the car seat/stroller that we gave her (my mother, myself and my three sisters).  I saw the idea for the card on Pinterest and really liked the colour combination of Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate.  The little elephant was printed using the My Memories Digital program and the ear was punched out using a retired Stampin' Up! oval punch.  The background paper is from the retired A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper.

The shower was also a reveal party so now we know that the baby is a boy.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Itty Bitty Banners (retired)
Ink - Smoky Slate
Card Stock - Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, A Little Foxy DSP (retired)
Other - My Memories Digital program, Layering Circles dies, Stitched Frames dies, oval punch (retired), It's My Party Enamel Dots (retired), Bitty Banners Framelits (retired), CuttleBug Embossing Folder

No comments: