Friday, August 25, 2017

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of August 21

This week's challenge was to create a Thank You themed card.  In addition, we had to use a bleaching technique for the project.

I headed directly to Pinterest and when I searched for bleaching techniques I got a number of results but settled on the one in this video by Debbie Henderson.  My card is pretty much a direct copy of hers although I did add a layer of Basic Black between the Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight layers.

After taking the photo I added small rhinestones to the centres of the three larger flowers.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Butterfly Basics, Flourishing Phrases, Gorgeous Grunge (retired)
Ink - Versamark, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Card Stock - Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Other - Bleach, Blender Pen, Black Embossing Powder

No comments: