Saturday, August 26, 2017

Happy 50th Anniversary George and Louise

My brother in law and sister in law are celebrating a milestone wedding anniversary today - 50 years.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for their card - I have been thinking about it for months - but one morning it came together.  I pulled out my Gold Foil card stock and found a piece of vellum with gold hearts so pulled that out as well.

The large flourish from the Flourishing Phrases was perfect as an accent behind the focal piece.  I used that flourish on the envelope as well.  Overall I am really happy with the card.  I wish the photo showed how pretty it is in person.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Flourishing Phrases, Number of Years
Ink - Encore Gold (not SU)
Card Stock - Whisper White, Fold Foil, Reired Vellum
Other - Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Frames Thinlits, Large Numbers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: