Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Another Card Using The Eclipse Technique

The day I realised that I had not sent a birthday card to a friend I saw a card online using the Eclipse technique that I thought would fit the occasion.  It was not a birthday card but could be adapted.  I didn't have any stamps to fit the occasion so I created the sentiment using a digital program.  The only stamping on the card is the butterflies.  They were stamped using the Butterfly Basics set and then punched out with a retired butterfly punch.  The background is from the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.  The letters are raised using dimensionals - I used some from on of my Paper Pumpkin kits because they are a little bit thicker than the ones in the catalogue.

I popped the card in the mail and now I have noticed that Birthday is spelled wrong!  I have a sticky "T" on my keyboard but I was sure I had proofread before I printed.  Apparently not!


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Butterfly Basics
Ink - Wisteria Wonder
Card Stock - Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Delightful Daisy DSP, Whisper White
Other - Large Letters Framelits, Butterfly Punch (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Black Ribbon (retired)

No comments: