Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Starting To Think About Thanksgiving

With the cooling temperatures I have started thinking about Thanksgiving.  I headed over to Pinerest to see what I could find there and came across THIS card using the Vintage Leaves stamp set and coordinating Leaflets Framelits.  There was no link to a blog so I guessed at the colours used.  

The ink colours I decided on are Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry.  I first stamped the leaves onto some Very Vanilla card stock, sponged over them randomly with the three ink colours and then cut them out with the Framelits dies.  I "painted" them using the Wink of Stella (clear) brush.

I embossed the Always Artichoke panel using the Woodland Textured Embossing folder and then added a piece of burlap ribbon (retired).  Some of the leaves were adhered with glue dots and some with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The sentiment from Tags 4 You (retired) was stamped with Cajun Craze onto Very Vanilla and then punched out with the coordinating punch (retired).  This was adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals as well.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Vintage Leaves, Tags 4 You (retired)
Ink - Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Other - Leaflets Framelits, Burlap Ribbon (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, retired punch, Woodlands Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella - clear

No comments: