Judy and I got together last week and made this treat holder that is supposed to hang on a door knob. I like the DSP we used (non SU) so much that I don't want to punch the hole! Here it is - it is based on one we saw on Andrea Walford's site.
I am going to make little halloween treat bags and baskets for my little grandnieces and grandnephews. I saw on SCS an adorable little bag topper using the Top Note die for the big shot. Iused close to cocoa CS and sponged the 'face' and the edges using close to cocoa ink. Only Orange for the beak and the eyes are from the dollar store. Can't remember who it was, but I have now seen several versions on various blogs I visit. Here is my version along with a little treat basket I made using a 6 x 6 piece of DSP (non SU); some basic black, orange ribbon and a few brads.
I attended a class at The Scrapbox (well I purchased the class and then Jenn let me go in when the classroom was not being used) to make 6 christmas cards. The stamps are all by Great Impressions. I loved making them, and am now looking forward to adapting them using Stampin' Up products. Here they are:
Last week we sent off 234 cards to A Card for Home - a program started by two young military wives. They collect handmade cards (blank inside) that are then shipped over to our troops in Afghanistan so that they have a selection of cards to choose from to send home to their loved ones. We are planning a stamping day with my sisters and hopefully a few friends so that we can get more cards made to send off.
Until the next time, thanks for looking