Saturday, January 17, 2009

None of these cards today are my own inspiration. I cannot even say that I saw an idea and adapted it - they are all pretty much direct copies of cards I have seen while visiting other blogs. Unfortunately, I remembered the ideas but the not the sources.

On this card I love the simplicity of the image from Pocket Silhouettes against the 'busier' pattern of the Urban Garden DSP. Could not find my black brads so I just punched some 1/8" circles from basic black and glued on clear dew drops. I am quite pleased with the effect. The card picks up colours from the DSP. Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray and Old Olive. The image and sentiment are both stamped on Whisper White using Not Quite Navy Craft Ink. I heat embossed them using clear embossing powder. The card was done in minutes.





Again, I used Pocket Silhouettes. This time I used my markers to colour directly to the stamp and then stamped the image onto my card stock. The focal image is raised up on dimensionals. I can't believe that when I first received the Raspberry Tart DSP that I was not sure I liked it.

Supplies:
Pocket Silhouettes Stamp Set
Regal Rose CS
Raspberry Tart DSP
Rose Red Ribbon
Regal Rose and Old Olive Markers
Dimensionals





I love this card. The image was stamped using versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Supplies:
Inspired by Nature Stamp Set (not in the new catalogue, but still available - it is on the dormant list)
Kiwi Kiss Textured Card Stock
Not Quite Navy, Baha Breeze and Whisper CS
Not Quite Navy Ink, Versamark
White Embossing powder
Kiwi Kiss Ribbon, brad from Silver Hodgepodge
Thanks for stopping by
Marjorie


No comments: