Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Catching Up

Although I have been doing my papercrafts, I have not been taking photos of my projects and posting them.  I am going to try to catch up on that over the next few posts.

While in Myrtle Beach, Judy and I did do a couple of projects. 

We made these cards, using the exact same layout and stamp set.  We just changed the ink and paper colours.  The image panels are raised up with dimensionals.  Both cards use the Scallop Trim border punch which is featured in the Sale-a-Bration brochure and will be available when the new Idea Book & Catalogue is released this summer. 

Hope you like them.



Stamp Set - Kind and Caring Thoughts (Level III Hostess Set)
Card on Left -
Card Stock - Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink - Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry
Ribbon - Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot
Card on Right -
Card Stock - Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Ribbon - Melon Mambo Polka Dot

No comments: