Sunday, March 28, 2010

Heather Summers' Simply Sunday Sketch Challenge

Over the last several weeks Heather has posted a sketch on her blog with a card layout.  She challenges her readers to create their own card using the sketch - today was the 6th week.   This is the first time I have participated in a challenge and I am very pleased with my card. 

This is the sketch Heather posted on her blog HERE


Here is my creation.  The bunny was stamped on Close to Cocoa card stock with Chocolate Chip craft ink.  Clear embossing powder was sprinkled on and then it was heat embossed before being cut out.

Stamp Set - Well Scripted, Chocolate Bunny; Inspired by Nature
Card Stock - Naturals White; Pretty in Pink; Close to Cocoa; Sweet Pea DSP
Ink - Pretty in Pink; Old Olive; Chocolate Chip Craft
Other - Scallop Circle Die; Clear Circle Die; Wide Oval Punch; Trio Flower Punch; Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon; Dimensionals; nonSU Rhinestones; Clear Embossing powder

1 comment:

Heather Summers said...

This looks amazing! I love it! Great use of the chocolate bunny:) (a stamp I don't own!) Thanks for playing along!