Saturday, March 27, 2010

Progressive Card

In her blog post of March 23, Heather Summers demonstrated how to turn a little 3 x 3 card into a standard card size.  She issued a challenge for her readers to do the same.

For my cards I used the same stamp set as Heather but I didn't have the Bella Bleu DSP so had to change the colours to work with the paper I had on hand.

This is my 3 x 3 card


Here is my standard size card:


And now the two cards together.


Stamp Set - Vintage Vogue
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Card Stock - Bordering Blue; Chocolate Chip; Bella Birds DSP (retired)
Other - Eyelet Border Punch; So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (retired); nonSU half back pearls; sponge daubers

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I think this is gorgeous. Such a clever idea too, why is it it always takes someone else to think outside the box?