Saturday, March 27, 2010

Heather Summers - Fundraiser

In February Heather Summers held a class that was also a fundraiser for the FoodBank in her city.  Although I do not live in Heather's city and I was going to be away, I signed up for the event and she mailed me everything I needed including the With All My Heart stamp set featured in the Occasions Mini Catalogue.  The kit included all of the card stock, DSP, ribbon, embellishments, envelopes and instructions needed to complete the four projects. 

To see the "flyer" Heather posted on her blog advertising the event (she used My Digital Studio to prepare it click HERE.  You can see the four projects.  Two cards (including envelopes), a set of four mini milk cartons (the Bigz die is in the Mini catalogue) and a small gift box.

So far I have only completed two of the projects (the cards).  I am going to have to make the time to get the 3D items done.  Here are my cards:

No comments: