Sunday, July 21, 2013

Chalk Talk and Gorgeous Grunge

In spite of promising myself that I would not buy everything in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue, I am well on my way.  I could not resist getting the Chalk Talk bundle - it includes the stamp set as well as the coordinating framelits.  I also loved the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.

I don't go on Pinterest very much, but I did notice a card posted by Amy O'Neill that uses both of these stamp sets.  You can see Amy's card HERE.


At first I was thinking there was too much "splatter" but I love the look of the card!  Amy hand cut the layered heart, I didn't.  I used the small heart punch - it's a little smaller than the stamped image, but I am good with how it turned out.

Supplies
Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge, Chalk Talk
Ink - Summer Starfruit, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Primrose Petals
Card Stock - Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Other - Chalk Talk Framelits, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone, Baker's Twine, Small Heart Punch

No comments: