Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Washi Tape

A while back while visiting Pinterest I came across a pretty card posted by Kristina Werner - you can see her card HERE.  I really liked it and wanted to recreate it using Stampin' Up! products.


Although the background is looking pale pink in the photo it is really Whisper White.  Kristina's card used a gingham pattern on the bottom.  I did not have any stamps or paper to duplicate that, but I did receive the Gingham Garden Washi Tape I had ordered.  I think it worked out really well.  I used a little bit of Crystal Effects to highlight the cherry on the cupcake.

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Banner Greetings (Hostess set); Create a Cupcake
Ink - Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, Real Red
Card Stock - Whisper White, retired Designer Series Paper
Other - Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Create a Cupcake punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects.

No comments: