Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Two Challenges - One Card

The Inky Divas Weekly Creative Challenge for the week of July 29 was to create a card using Marina Mist, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.  I decided to remake a card I had done a while ago - see it HERE.

I used this card for another challenge group I belong to - Simply My Digital Studio Challenges - hosted by Heather Summers and Kimberly Vandiepen.  The challenge this week was a technique called Text on a Path using the freeform tool within the MDS program.  On my card the phrase Time to Celebrate was created using a circle line and a text box.  Once the text was sized and coloured and the circle line was the size I wanted I attached the text to the shape and voila my text was now curved.



Supplies
My Digital Studio - 
Clockworks Stamp Brush Set
Colours - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist. Basic Black
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Other - White Photo Paper (matte), Candy Dot (neutral), Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: