Friday, July 26, 2013

Christmas in July!!!

A couple of days ago I visited Jackie Topa's blog (Addicted to Stamping) and saw her card with a punch art gingerbread man.  She is so clever - she used the Pansy punch to create him.  See Jackie's creation HERE.

I really liked the card and although I do have the punch, I decided to pull out my Holiday Collection Framelits (now retired) and use the gingerbread man for my card.  Jackie's card features all current Stampin' Up! product, but there are quite a few retired items on mine.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamp - More Merry Messages
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock - Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Garden Green, Be of Good Cheer DSP (retired)
Other - Red Glimmer Paper, Rhinestones (coloured with a Sharpie marker), Real Red Grosgrain 1/4" ribbon (retired), Signo White Gel Pen, Holiday Framelits

No comments: