Sunday, September 8, 2013

Another Card for Operation Write Home

This is another of the cards that I'll be including in my next contribution to Operation Write Home Canada.  I really liked this card and thought it would be a fun one to include in the box.

I followed the original very closely and am so happy with it.  I don't have the fun stamp set that was used for the greeting however I did have the digital download for MDS so I used that.  I coloured the image with Bermuda Bay ink and then used the colouring tool in MDS to colour the little heart Cherry Cobbler.  After it was printed I used the fine tip of the Pear Pizzazz marker to colour in the word Love and added a few Crumb Cake "splats" before punching it out with the Decorative Label punch.  After it was punched out I sponged the edges.


Stampin' Supplies
My Digital Studio - Yippee Skippee Stamp Brush set
Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge
Ink - Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake
Card Stock - Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Other - Hung Up Cute Clips, 7/16" Trim, Button (retired), White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Decorative Label Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Circle Framelits (nonSU), Epic Day This and That Washi Tape

No comments: