Thursday, September 5, 2013

Operation Write Home Canada

One of the members of the demonstrator group I belong has started collecting hand made cards (blank) to be provided to our troops who are posted far and wide around the world and away from their families.  This program provides a selection of cards for the men and women to choose from to send greetings back home.

I have already sent one box off to the organizer (Janie Boisvert) that included Birthday, Christmas, Thinking of You and Thank You cards.  I have now started on some Valentine cards.  These are the first two designs I have made (12 of each) to include in the next box that has to get to Janie by December 19.

Both cards feature lots of retired SU supplies and were inspired by cards I had seen on Stampin' Connection a website just for Stampin' Up! demonstrators.



No comments: