Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Inky Divas Creative Challenge - Week of September 2

This week's challenge was to create a masculine card using all current Stampin' Up! products.  That really is a challenge for me.  I don't own many masculine sets that are still current.  My "go to" set is The Open Sea but I had used that for last week's entry so so I didn't want to use it again this week.  I thought about turning to My Digital Studio - I have some downloads there that are for stamp sets that are in the current catalogue but then I remembered that I had bought the Wetlands stamp set in August and hadn't yet inked it up.

I have seen a lot of samples using that set but chose to copy the one I had seen posted by Patty Bennett last week.  You can see Patty's card HERE.

The only thing I changed was the greeting.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Wetlands, Four You
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana
Card Stock - Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Other - Square Die (nonSU), Stampin' Sponges

No comments: