Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of September 17

This week the challenge was to create an Easel card using an InColour and a retired Christmas or Halloween stamp set.

I had seen a card on Stampin' Connection a while ago and had bookmarked it so I could give it a try at some point in time.  Well that time has come.  I pulled out my Baked Brown Sugar card stock and the retired Frostwood Lodge stamp set.

Here is the link to the original (you will have to scroll down a bit, she has several samples)

When making my card the only thing I changed is the stamp set used for the greeting.   I decided to use one of the stamps from the Joy to the World stamp set from the current Holiday catalogue.

Front:

Side:


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Frostwood Lodge (retired), Joy to the World
Ink - Always Artichoke
Card Stock - Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer Paper, Card Stock Vellum
Other - Deco Labels Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Battery Operated Tea Light

No comments: