Friday, December 4, 2015

Gold and White Cards - 1

Recently Andrea Walford at Sunny Stampin'  offered a bonus online class for those who had subscribed to her SUO Christmas Card Class - 2015.  All four cards in the series were gold and white.  Andrea had posted a video on 9 Ways to add Glam to your Holiday Cards HERE and the cards in the class were all based on those techniques.  She also posted a card and video for a fifth card.  You can it HERE.

I don't have the Washi Tape or Vellum that Andrea used but I did have some substitutes in my stash of goodies so I used them and am very happy with my cards.

This is the first card I made - Andrea had used a strip of vellum from the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack.  I didn't have that but I did have the Gold Fancy Foil Vellum from the annual Catalogue so I used that.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Flurry of Wishes
Ink - Versamark
Card Stock - Whisper White, Gold Fancy Foil Vellum
Other - Snowflake Elements, Rhinestones, Gold Sequin Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Gold Embossing Powder, Metallic Gold Thread, Fine Tip Glue Pen

No comments: