Monday, December 14, 2015

Rustic Cabin

While browsing Pinterest a while back I saw a really cute easel card that was designed to look like a rustic cabin.  There was a link to the designer of the card but unfortunately it was no longer an active website.  I did find the new blog but unfortunately there were no details.  You can see the original HERE

I decided I was going to make the card for Judy and have had it ready for a few weeks now but couldn't post it until I gave it to her.

Here is the front of the card


and a view from the side


This is definitely not a card to pop in the mail.

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Snow Place, Wondrous Wreath, Peaceful Pines
Ink - Mint Macaron, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Memento Black, Always Artichoke
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Vellum, Gold Glimmer, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer
Other - Snow Friends, Wonderful Wreath and Hearth & Home Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Itty Bitty Punch Pack

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you did a wonderful job Marjorie, well done it looks great. Sorry for the delay in my instructions :)