Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of November 30

This week's challenge was to create a card based on this sketch:



Just before I had seen the challenge I had seen THIS card posted by Tami White.  I decided that her Rudolph the Red Nosed Penguin would be the focal point of my entry for the challenge.

Although not identical to the sketch it is pretty close.  The brick wall panel was also something I had seen on Tami's blog.  I swiped the raised side of the Brick Wall embossing folder with Early Espresso ink and then ran it through the big shot onto a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock.  


Stampin' Supplies
Stamp Set - Snow Place, Festive Fireplace, Christmas Messages (retired)
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie Marker
Card Stock - Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Early Espresso, Gold Glimmer, Red Glimmer, retired DSP
Other - Circle Collection Framelits, Festive Fireplace Framelits, Hearth and Home Framelits, Tree Builder Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Googly Eyes

No comments: