Saturday, December 12, 2015

Gold and White Cards - Final

This card is the last one in Andrea Walford's series of Gold and White "glammed up" cards.  You can see Andrea's card and view her video HERE.

I don't have the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack that Andrea used so I used a piece of the Gold Fancy Foil Vellum I had on hand.  Although I am happy with my card I prefer the vellum Andrea used with it's more subtle background.  If I were to make this card again I would just use a strip of the striped vellum as opposed to the 4" x 5 1/4" piece I used on this card.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Jolly Greetings
Ink - Versamark
Card Stock - Whisper White, Gold Fancy Foil Vellum
Other - Gold Embossing Powder, Christmas Greetings Thinlits, Stars Collection Framelits, Gold Sequin Trim, Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots




No comments: