Monday, May 9, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches FMS235

Again this week I participated in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  

Here's the sketch:

You can see the challenge and all of the entries by following the link below:

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.ca/2016/05/freshly-made-sketches-235-sketch-by-jen.html

And here's my card:


When I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use the "happy" from the Hello You thinlits.  I secured the die cut to the DSP using a stapler.  I masked off part of the greeting from the Party Wishes set and stamped it directly on the DSP with archival black ink.  The balloon from Balloon Celebration was stamped onto Melon Mambo cardstock and punched with the Balloon Bouquet punch.  It was adhered to the card with dimensionals.

Card Base - Basic Black (8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4)
Layer 1 - Melon Mambo (4 x 5 1/4)
Layer 2 - It's My Party DSP (3 3/4 x 5)

Stampin' Supplies (all supplies are Stampin' Up!)
Stamps - Party Wishes (retires May 31), Balloon Celebration
Ink - Basic Black Archival, Melon Mambo
Card Stock - Basic Black, Melon Mambo, It's My Party DSP Stack (retires May 31)
Other - Hello You Thinlits, Handheld Stapler, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: