Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Happy Birthday Cindy!

My sister Cindy is celebrating a big birthday today - 60 years old!  I mailed this card to her and hope it arrived before today.  I am really liking the Botanical Blooms Stamp Set and coordinating framelits. I also used the Number of Years Stamp Set and Large Numbers Framelits to make this card.

I took a length of the White Jute Ribbon, snipped off the edge and was able to separate the strands to wrap around the card and make the bow.  Thanks to Kimberly VanDiepen for that hint.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Botanical Blooms, Number of Years, Papillon Potpourri
Ink - Basic Black Archival, Watermelon Wonder (Marker), Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Card Stock - Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Watermelon Wonder, Lost Lagoon, Basic Black, Botanicals Vellum (Sale a Bration 2016)
Other - Botanical Builders Framelits, Large Numbers Framelits, 2 1/2 Circle Punch, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Rhinestone, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Signo White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, White Jute Ribbon,

No comments: