Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

The April Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin' Up! included a Mother's Day stamp.  I decided I wanted to make my Mum's card using this stamp and went searching on Pinterest for a layout I could use to make the card.  I found THIS card and decided it was the one.  I wanted to use my Botanical Blooms stamp set and coordinating framelits.

I went through my Designer Series Paper and found a soft pink one that I liked (long retired) and a scrap of Timeless Elegance DSP (retiring May 31).

I coloured the small flowers in the greeting using markers and although it doesn't show well in the photo I highlighted them with Wink of Stella.  The die cut flowers have been sponged in the centre with the coordinating ink colour.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Botanical Blooms, April 2016 Paper Pumpkin
Ink - Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black Archival
Card Stock - Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Timeless Elegance DSP (retiring), Sweet Pea DSP Stack (retired)
Other - Botanical Builder Framelits, Iced Rhinestones (retiring), Signo White Gel Pen (retiring), Sponge Daubers, Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Black Satin Ribbon (retired), Wink of Stella

No comments: