Saturday, December 27, 2008

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas. It is so hard to believe that after weeks and months of preparation it is all over. I have a few project to share. I made these before Christmas but never got to posting them. I did some other cards (including one done with the new Valentine's Day bundle), but forgot to take photos before I packaged them up and gave them away.

I picked up this frosted glass candleholder at Dollarama and simply used a Stampin Up rubon. Voila - instant gift! Note - the candleholder is not as dark as this looks.




These are ornaments I picked up at Michael's (they were on sale for only $0.68 each). I embellished them with some of the chocolate brown rubons. I intended to use them as little gifts, but I was not able to part with them - maybe they will get tucked away for next year (or maybe not).

I saw these little chocolate boxes on a blog one night - marked down the address, but cannot remember where I put it. The little boxes are each made from two of the scalloped envelopes cut out with the exclusive stampin up die. The little boxes each hold 2 Ghiradellie chocolate squares - too cute! I cut them from Baha Breeze textured card stock and decorated them with a little bit of DSP from the Ski Slope pack, some of the Baha Breeze striped ribbon and some snow flurries.

If you have not seen these little reindeer, you must go to Angie Juda's site - click here to see her video and follow her directions. These are just adorable and only take a few minutes to put together.







I picked up some composition books and this is my first attempt at altering one. I used Soft Sky cardstock, DSP, ribbon and ink. It is pretty plain - I may have to do a little more, but right now can't think of what. I also put some matching DSP in the barrel of the pen. Not too bad for a first attempt!


Bye for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Marjorie










No comments: