Thursday, November 12, 2009

Punched Turkey

Although Judy and I did not get together on Monday, I did spend the afternoon in my craft room with my stamps, ink and paper.

One of the cards I made is this one that I have sent to friends in Florida. I had seen a turkey made with punches one day while blog surfing - it was actually decorating a Hershey Nuggett chocolate. The head was attached to one end of the nugget and the tail to the opposite end. I decided to make it into a card. The layout is one I saw on Splitcoast Stampers. I wish I had bookmarked both, but unfortunately I cannot remember to whom I should be giving credit.


Hope you like it!

Recipe:
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Patterns Pack DSP
Ink - Close to Cocoa
Other - 1 inch circle, Scallop circle, Boho Blossoms, Dimensionals, Nestabilities, googly eyes

No comments: