Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tool Time

My Dad's birthday is coming up in December and I wanted to make a card featuring tools. My mother has bought him a power saw and my sisters and I are giving him a "saw table". I don't have the stamp set featuring tools, but I had signed up for Heather Summer's Simply Punches online classes and I remembered that one of the projects featured tools made with punches. So here is my version. I love how the birthday greeting from Teenie Tiny Wishes fits perfectly on the head of the hammer!



Recipe:
Stamp Set - Teenie Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Real Red, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard
Ink - Basic Black
Other - Vintage Brads, Punches - Key Tag (retired), Word Window, My Way, 1 3/8 Circle, 3/4 circle, 7/8 square (nonSU)

Have a great day!

No comments: