Wednesday, November 25, 2009


Using the layout from one of the cards in Heather Summers' fundraiser kit, I made this card.  Just changing the DSP and the stamp set makes the card look quite different.

My friend Debbie does not live near me and she wants to do more stamping but it is difficult to get together.  Hopefully we will be able to arraange something soon.  I prepared a kit for her and am mailing it to her.  She will have all the card stock, ribbon, DSP already cut to size to make two of these cards.  I also stamped and coloured the snowman image.   She will just have to assemble her cards.  I think she will enjoy it and I am pretty sure she has some stamps at home that she could use with this layout.  I haven't told her this will be coming - I think she will be pleasantly surprised.

Recipe:
Stamps - Snow Buddies (Level II Hostess),  Winter Post
Card Stock - Real Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, Jet Black StazOn
Markers - Only Orange, Real Red, White Signo Gel Pen, Sakura Gelly Roll Pens (Stardust and Metallic Black)
Other - Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer, SU Mat Pack

No comments: