Monday, January 3, 2011

Another Set of Decor Blocks

A couple of weeks ago I showed you a set of Decor Blocks that I had decorated.  The plan when I started them was to use them as the gift for a Chinese Auction I was participating in.  I liked them so much I kept them for myself and then had to figure out what to do for the gift.  The solution was another set of blocks!  I had bought four sets last year along with four sets of the Holiday Mix Decor Elements.  I covered the blocks exactly as I had before but the Holiday Mix Decor Elements I had to choose from were black, white and red.  I knew that the black would be the ones to use so applied them to the decorated blocks.  After I had made the first set of blocks I went back and added some Basic Pearls.  It really added to the finished blocks so I did the same on this second set. 

I then had to figure out how to wrap the blocks for gift giving. I made a custom box for them.





I really need to get my light box out again but it is still packed away.

No comments: