Thursday, January 13, 2011

Botanical Landscape DSP

One day while scrolling through the gallery on Stampin' Connection I saw a card I liked using the Two Step Bird punch and the Botanical Landscape DSP available in the new Occasions Mini catalogue.  You can see the original card HERE.  I bookmarked it thinking it would be a great project for Judy and I.  I had decided that I was not going to purchase the package of DSP but I did buy the download for My Digital Studio so I printed a few pages and put together everything we needed to make our cards this week.

I think the original card was a 4 x 4 but I decided ours would be 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  For my sample card (below) I used the get well sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes but for now we have left off the sentiment and will add it when an occasion arises.


Supplies
Stamp - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke and Early Espresso Markers
Card Stock - Naturals White, Rich Razzleberry
Other - My Digital Studio, Botanical Landscape digital download, Basic Pearls, Two Step Bird Punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label Punch, Chantilly Crochet Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: