Sunday, January 9, 2011

More Cupcake Cards

A couple of days ago I posted a card Judy and I had made using the coordinating cupcake stamp set and punch.  The same day we made that card we also made a few cards using the same layout but with a more "girly" colour palette. 




Supplies
Stamp Set - Create a Cupcake
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Real Red, Whisper White, Sweet Always DSP (retired)
Other - Build a Cupcake punch,Small Heart Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Embroidery Floss (nonSU), Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon (retired)

1 comment:

Liz Goldhawk said...

I got this set in December as well, and still haven't played with it. I love your cards, and you've inspired me to get it out this week and stamp! Thanks for the inspiration!