Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coaster Calendar

In early December Angie Juda posted a video showing how to create a cute little desktop calendar using chipboard coasters.  You can see it HERE.  Angie used rectangular coasters which I knew I didn't have and didn't really know where I could find them.  Angie does offers then for sale but she doesn't ship them to Canada.  I was pretty sure I had some 4" x 4" coasters so I printed out the calendar from the tempate Angie has for sale HERE and cut it to size following her directions. 

When I went looking for my coasters I couldn't find them.  I looked everywhere (or so I thought).  I put my calendar pages to one side and ordered some coasters.  Well wouldn't you know it - I was looking for something else and found the darned coasters.  I was happy that I was now able to proceed with my calendar but very unhappy with myself for not seeing them before!  It was too late to cancel the order - it was on it's way - so don't be surprised if you see a lot of coaster projects over the coming months.


Supplies
Card Stock - Early Espresso, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Other - 4 x 4 Chipboard Coasters, Crop a Dile, Jumbo Eyelets (Antique Brass), Brads (Antique Brass), Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly ribbon

No comments: