Thursday, July 30, 2015

Christmas in the Summer 2

I didn`t post this card I had made for an Inky Divas challenge back in May.  The challenge was to use products from the 2015 Occasions Catalogue that would be included in the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue.  I saw a card on Pinterest using the Celebrate Today stamp set and coordinating framelits to make a Christmas card and decided to make one myself.  You can see the original card HERE.



I thought it was so clever to cut out the balloons and mount them to the card upside down to make the ornaments.  I was also particularly happy to see that Lovely as a Tree made into the new catalogue.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps - Celebrate Today; Lovely as a Tree; Holiday Home (retired); Endless Wishes (retired)
Ink - Mossy Meadow; Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler; Crumb Cake; Whisper White; Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Other - Balloon Framelits; Pearls; Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: