Thursday, July 9, 2015

Congrats Card

A friend is expecting her second child in October - another boy - so I wanted to make a card for her.  I saw several cards on Pinterest but the design I chose to CASE was one where I could also use my eCutter that (along with my stamping supplies) has been quite neglected recently.

The stamp used is from Sassy Salutations.  Using my Marina Mist Marker I coloured the "Congrat" part of the Congratulations stamp and stamped my paper.  After cleaning the stamp I coloured in only the "s" and using my Stamp a ma jig (positioner) stamped it at the end of the word.

I created the shape in my Silhouette Studio program using a couple of ovals, sent it to the cutter and then added texture using the Polka Dots embossing folder.  Applied it to the card and added a bit of ribbon.



Stampin' Supplies
Stamp Set - Sassy Salutations
Ink - Marina Mist
Card Stock - Whisper White; Marina Mist
Tools - Silhouette Cameo eCutter
Other - 1/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (retired); Polka Dot Textured Embossing Folder (retired)

No comments: